Financial Supervision Water Supply System and Sewerage System in Slavonski Brod supervision of the construction according to the FIDIC Red Book.
Supervision of construction of the Water Supply and Sewerage System with Waste Water Treatment Plant for the town of Slavonski Brod. The construction of Water Supply System and Sewerage System in Slavonski Brod. GI acted as deputy FIDIC Engineer and carried out supervision of the construction according to the FIDIC Red Book.
The town of Slavonski Brod is situated in the eastern part of Croatia in the Brodsko-posavska county and is the seventh largest town in Croatia, with a population of 64.612. Approximately 71% of population has access to a public water supply system and network losses amount to 43%. It is estimated that only 40% of the population is connected to a public sewerage network.
The construction of Water Supply and Sewerage System was supervised in full compliance with FIDIC Red Book. The works of water supply system included:
- construction of new main pipeline in length of 7,2 km
- replacement of existing main pipeline in length of 1,8 km
- construction of 50 network nodes
- construction of one new service reservoir.
The works of sewerage system included:
- construction of new sewerage system in the city of Slavonski Brod, Municipality of Klakar, Municipality of Gornja Vrba and Municipality of Podcrkavlje in the length of 36,1 km,
- restoration of existing main wastewater collectors in the length of 0,7 km
- 7 storm overflowes,
- 8 pumping stations.
- SERVICES RENDERED Engineering and Financial Supervision
- PROJECT SIZE 7,2 + 1,8 km water supply pipeline; 36,1 m new sewerage system
- PROJECT VALUE 10.489.569 €
- PROJECT PERIOD 2010 – 2012
- INVESTOR HRVATSKE VODE (water management company)