Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy Sources
We help our clients to develop cost-effective sustainable energy policies and to acquire their own renewable energy sources (RES). We assist them in achieving operational improvements and cost reductions in line with their sustainability strategies and carbon emission targets.
We are holders of the national licence for performing energy audits and issuing energy certificates for new and existing buildings. We have engineers who are trained for energy auditing and retrofitting to national and EU energy efficiency standards. We bring top-class expertise in the latest renewable energy generation technologies – wind, solar, hydro, biomass and waste.
We cover many different aspects of managing energy efficiency of buildings and renewable energy projects:
- Passive design techniques
- Evaluation of potential for energy and cost savings in existing buildings
- Managing retrofitting to highest standards of energy efficiency
- Offering energy performance contracts with guaranteed savings
- Covering all technical, commercial, regulatory and environmental aspects of renewable energy projects