We advise commercial lenders, export credit agencies, multilaterals and insurers on the technical, commercial and environmental risks associated with infrastructure projects. We provide integrated advice prior to financial closing, during asset construction, during the operation period and in support of refinancing.
We address all technical issues in depth, while our appreciation of key commercial drivers ensures a focus on the most important issues. Typical issues we may help lenders address include:
- Does the financial model adequately represent the project?
- Are the capital and operating cost assumptions reasonable?
- Is the project in accordance with appropriate environmental standards and legislation?
- Is the modelled usage level appropriate given the market and project capabilities?
- Are project risks clearly allocated?
- Will the asset deliver the performance required by its contracts or financial model assumptions?